St Michael's Church Soudley

Resources » Sites in the forest » St Michael's Church Soudley

SMDB Image 037

View location on OS Map

OS Grid Referance: SO660105

In 1909 and 1910 the stone church of St Michaels was built west of the mission room previously used to hold services. The church was designed by W. Whitehouse of Cinderford in an early 13th-century style and has a sanctuary, a wide nave, and a west porch. The side windows are paired lanced, and the east window dates from 1937 and was designed by Alfred L. Wilkinson.
Back to Top