OS Grid Referance: SO588177
A small church close to the Wye, of which the whole of the church, including the tower, was expensively rebuilt in 1858, the architect being TH. Rushforth of London. The tower is small and plain. There is a 3-bay nave and 2-bay south aisle, two-bay chancel, north vestry, south-west tower, west porch. The walls are built of local sandstone ashlar, with the exception of the rubble base of the tower, which like the churchyard cross may be medieval material. The dressings are of Bathstone, with polished Welsh slate shafts. Timber roof covered in machine-made clay tiles. The church was closed and then sold in 2011 to the Vaughans, who own neighbouring Courtfiled Estate, Sympathetic restoration started in 2016. Read more about this church by downloading Nick Oldnalls extensive article.